Water Supply & Waste Water
Deliver robust performance even at peak demands. Quickly respond to incidents and restore operations. Maintain an agile infrastructure. Ensure compliance with industry norms, customer demands and service level expectations. Manage all projects from a central control room. MaintWiz platform helps you deliver more with less.
Applications for the Water & Waste Water Industry
Easy to Use & Intuitive. Yet powerful and robust. MaintWiz CMMS Software simplifies technology to enable operational productivity and action-oriented analytics.
- A comprehensive platform to manage all your projects and services – be it full service offering for managing entire plant operations or specialized solutions like utility management
- Digital disruption is here. Machines are becoming intelligent. Utilities are becoming smart. Get your Digital nervous system that seamlessly connects the physical and digital domains. Embrace now or perish.
- Your Central-Command-Center-in-a-box solution. Integrate SCADA from project sites, to enable remote monitoring. Far off-site staff can now collaborate with experts effectively to resolve critical issues at lightning speed.
- Keep up with your growing projects, production equipment, spares, instruments, tools and even utilities. Easily configure hierarchies, preventive schedules and reporting.
- Optimize business processes. Standardize incidence response. Build repeatable processes. Institutionalize the knowledge. Learn. Gain a competitive edge and cost optimization.
- Performance-based contracts are here to stay. Monitor your key performance indicators against goals. Track them continuously. Institute mid-course corrections. Avoid rude surprises. And enjoy the well-earned profit boost.
- Get insights on where your workforce spent their time. Make recurring work efficient. Avoid leakages from side work. Avert high-quality resources from low-level transactions. Improve productivity. Maximize performance and revenue.
- Get a 360-degree view of all projects and assets. Compare equipment performance against manufacturer’s specifications, historic performance and against peer class. Gain clear insight and make informed decisions.